Introducing the Mossberg MC1sc Subcompact 9mm Pistol
Trouble is unpredictable. It shows up without warning. It rears its ugly head when and where you least expect it. Trouble has no conscience. No regrets. No remorse. So be prepared. And be protected. Introducing the MC1sc Subcompact 9mm Pistol by Mossberg. Combining optimal shootability with superior ergonomics, the MC1sc features an optimized grip angle for easier targeting, a flat-profile trigger for an improved pull, and our exclusive Safe Takedown System™: a design that does not require the user to pull the trigger during the disassembly process. The MC1sc Subcompact 9mm Pistol. Be ready to strike back.
Built to Carry. Made to Protect.
The MC1sc was built for concealment with its slim, dehorned profile that allows for a snag-free draw. Weighing only 22 ounces fully loaded, its lightweight and durable polymer construction is perfect for everyday carry. And with its grip palm swell, the MC1sc will feel natural and comfortable in your hand. Grip panels are integrated with aggressive texturing for added control. It all adds up to the ultimate concealed carry firearm.
- Safe Takedown System ensures no trigger pull required during disassembly.
- Mossberg signature multi-angle slide serrations for positive slide manipulation.
- Standard snag-free dovetail white three-dot sights for easier target acquisition, windage adjustment, and after-market customization.
- Stainless steel slide with upgraded Diamond-Like Carbon Coating.
- 3.4″ barrel with upgraded Diamond-Like Carbon Coating.
- Extended trigger guard for easy access.
- Mossberg flat-profile trigger with integrated blade safety.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Aggressive signature Mossberg grip texturing.
- Palm swell and grip angle provide superior ergonomics.
- Glass-reinforced polymer frame for enhanced durability.
- Mossberg Clear-Count™ polymer 6-round flush-fit and 7-round extended magazines offer low friction and high wear-resistance.
MC1sc Safe Takedown System™
The MC1sc is equipped with our Safe Takedown System. It requires the user to make the handgun safe by removing the striker assembly before removing the slide. The user is not required to pull the trigger in order to disassemble the handgun for cleaning and maintenance.
*NOTE: The patent-pending slide cover plate design is used under license from Strike Industries.